Friday, February 15, 2008

Last Day In CA/SA Department

dear blog,
today is my last day in CA/SA Department....i will be go to Credit Department on monday......well, what can i say????? i feel quite happy in CA/SA Dept. because i can hear a lot joke, see customers and get more know what customers gonna to do.....furthemore, in this department i can meet so many nice people such as my tutor Law, my Chief Cashiers, Lewis (the most patient person cause he was in counter 10 that special for old folks) and Lum (quite a blur person)......this 4 person can said is quite close to me but i have to leave them soon.........
today is my last day in cash room, last day take cash, last day record cheque range and last day do balancing......haiz......everything is last day.....
when i gonna to go to Credit Department, everything will change......no more all kind of this things....the new things is coming and the old things is in always in my mind........haha......
actually, i not quite happy to transfer to Credit Dept. my others colleagues congrats me said i got chance to go Credit Dept. cause at there can learn a lot of things but i feel SA/CA Dept. is the best....
although i got friend that name Fong in Credit Department but i still worry that they will bully me i mean people in Credit Dept. cause i see all of them like not a good person excluding Fong...so, i have to pray more hopefully they not bully me.....but anyway what can i said is people over there call me do what i also have to do if not then die..........haiz...........
next week, probably they will be auditor coming around, what should i do????people said auditor will find people mistakes.........but what in my mind thinking is auditor more scary than the horror movies........anyway, just to pray to the god hopefully i don't done a mistakes........
last but not least, i will like to thank my tutor Law.....he taught me a lot of things although he don't mind all the things that he taught me is useless in future......even he knew i will transfer to Credit Dept. he still keep taught me a lot things.....hopefully our friendship never end............god bless him............
finally, i just hope that nothing bad things or big mistakes will happen during i in Credit Dept.......

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it