Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gym at Fitness First

hi readers,
this is my first post for the year of 2009.....as requested from my brother name kwong fei he want to know more about my life in gym....first of all, i would like to said that my brother always ask about gym and asked him to join he sure will answer "I'm poor not like you so rich" =_= speechless when listen to his answer.....secondly, i can said that my life over there are good and i enjoyable...i always went to fitness first the curve to do my workout and training classes over here......well, what can i said that i had join almost 4 months and i am quite happy with the services that fitness first provide....free classes and free drinks and even you can go there everyday without limit of time....can you imagine so good.....haha.....over the last few months, i feel miserable because first time go to the gym and i couln't know what should i do and what should i not to do.....but then luckily my personal trainer name robert helped me and explained to me how to use all the cardio, free weights and even strength equipment....thanks robert......honestly, i still using personal trainee although i know how to use mostly all the equitments....but i still need it to help me to build muscle...haha....besides that, he is my just a gym friend....frankly i don't have any friend except robert.....well, what to do???? no friend want to join is like that have to do it alone.....okay let talk about the classes, at fitness first there have a lot of classes.....mostly all the classes are certified by Les Mills and even the instructors also must have a Les Mills certificate to teach....first of all let me tell you about all the classes that Les Mills provide....
Body Attack (my favourite), Body Combat, Body Jam, Body Vive, Body Step, Body Balance, Body Pump and RPM.....
the next post i will tell you more about the classes details......so, wait for my next post.....haha.........


to be continue...........

2 comments:

KwOnG FeI said...

haha thanx so much for writing this post...well beside robert u hav me..
haha

Eddiellc said...

mcm je u got go

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it