Wednesday, September 6, 2006

i was injected

today i got injected from nurse....the year that born in 1988 have to inject for 3 dos of immune to reduce to get Hepatitis B. this is the first month and very first injected...before i get inject i very happy and excited....but after i get the injected i feel no so well....i feel like the medicine go around through my body....at the same time, i feel like i wan ti faint.....my friends told me that my face was pale and i sweating.....but i dun feel that i am sweating i jz feel like wanna to faint and wanna to vomit....at the same time,, i feel like very torture....it is because i jz can feel like the blood is moving from my body....luckily, after half an hour my situation geting better and better.....thanks god....and i wonder are this jz really happen to me?? i jz see my friends like nothing happen beside than me....however still have two dos....next month is the second dos and the third dos will in february....i hope that this situatioan can't be happen to me anymore....i feel torture when they situation going on.....

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it