Friday, September 1, 2006

Gathering

Lalalalala.......today is very meaningful and i got new experince.....this is because i as a mc and i got a feel that being mc is not as easy as i think....i feel that today i seem like fail to make audience feel happy....luckily i got a partner that so good in her performance as mc....furthemore, today i feel happy because the gathering that held end with happily feeling and i feel take i already try my best as a model for my performance in fashion show...talk about the fashion show i feel happy about the performance....this is because this is the best performance in the whole party beside that there have a performance that in averange grades....before the performance for the fashion show, all the models being make up by a school professional make up artist.....i saw that the gals hair was tied like model in fashion show tat aired in most channel....i feel very interesting because the pattern of their hair seem very beautiful and creative....next, my clothes jz a casual looks with the hair full of colour power.....it seem nice and actually i have called my friends took a pictures for me and i will update in my friendsters in next few days probably....finally, i hope that next year my juniors that will study form 6 will do it better than us......

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it