Friday, February 9, 2007

problem

seem that already almost a week i didn't post any blog....everybody has a problem....but usually people will find problem not problem will find you....but me neither....through this week many problem spinning around in my mindand i really so not know how to solve it.....i asked my friends but seem like not all the problem can solve....through a problem i feel like i was in the middle on burger.....left and right all fill with problem....all the problem is usually my co-curiculum, study and prefect....and coming soon my monthly test and soprt house training.....oh my god, what should i do? mostly prefect and co-coriculum is the most on the top of my list of problems...why? prefect the form 5 juniors keep on fight us upper six senior.....and then they seem like not like us very much but what can i do? izzzit this is our upper six senior destiny....actually who as a senior can't do so many stuff because we need having our important exam that is the way to made us to go to public university if we get a flying colour....if not that is waster for study form 6....then our first meeting for my club...finance club...guess....i have about 70 something members but do u know how many member just attend to the first meeting?? is just about 10 member only.....what happen to them?? are they do not know how to listen english language or they just not to pay attention when the anouncement was made in assembly....this made me feel like everybody dislike my finance club....hopefully our next meeting will be more members attend.....then i very confuse about one problem....sgould i join uniform body to get more marks for my co-curiculum??? i very confuse about this matter....this is because my school senior assistant that incharge whole co-curiculum didn't told us that we need to join uniform body but then in assembly she said all must join to get more marks....then they was already about a month....totally sure i no post in uniform body because there choose already.....so should i find my senior assistans and speak to her or just forget it??? finally i would like to said that why problem find me and not i find problem.....hope god will bless me to solve every problems that i having now...............

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it