Sunday, February 25, 2007

CNY holiday

already almost a week i did't touch my blog.....on last week in truely CNY.....welcome to boar year....but i think this is the most boring years compare with last few years....i also do not know why?? perhaps i totally mature and be adult already so that why i feel so bore....anyway that all over liau and tomorrow is the first day of school since CNY holiday past already....furthemore, my exam around the corner and i haven't touch my books yet....so bad of me......still have nine more months is my STPM.....so how can i solve my problem.....i must study already...time not so much left....by the way, i just hope that i can change my dirty habit into the good habit....in addition why am i talk nonsence? i should talk about CNY holiday.....probably i'm going to be crazy because always nervous and panic about my STPM....let continue our main topic....this year CNY celebration jz like normal....went to temples, relatives houses, and hang out with family at Midvalley and KLCC.....nothing special through this year cause it seem like every year is the same....even i feel like CNY are getting more bore and bore through year by year.....finally, i just hope that i can pass my examination at least i can get a gred C in all exam....if not i'm die...........

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it