Monday, July 2, 2007

Carnival Day

dear blog, yesterday was my school carnival day....what is carnival day?? this an event that raise school fund.....while raise the school fund....students will be run a stall no matter the stall sell drinks or foods or games.......i feel great with the carnival days.....my class was run a stall that sold fruits with choclate and root beers float.......i do not know whether my class stall profit will be good or bad.....anyway i not the treasure so this is none of my business......i feel so tired yesterday because i duty from 7 am until 4 pm...and i get a rest for an hour......wow....where got people duty until so many hours.....however, my stall shortage of people so better i help them run a stall......help people will bless by god......hopefully i will be bless by god.......in this carnival i can saw many of my ex-classmates....all of them already become more handsome and pretty.....because all of them study in college and stressless not like me still at high school that many problems that need to take time to solve......anyway still left 4 months.......after that all the problems in high school will be disappear......so, carnival was over......now what should i do???? of cause i have to pay more attention to study cause still left four months only......after that is my exam......i need to go to field war......finally, i will to say that this month is my MUET result out.....hopefully i can achieve what i want to achieve................

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it