Sunday, July 29, 2007

Friendship

Friends, I always needed time on my own, I never thought I'd need you there when I cry,
and the days feel like years when I'm alone, and the place where we meet is made up on your side, when you leave me, I count the steps that you take, do you see how much I need you right now? when you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you, when you're gone, the face I came to know is missing too, when you're gone, all the words I need to hear to always get me through the day, and make it OK, I miss you....................................
I've never felt this way before, everything that I done, reminds me of you, and when you left me,

I will feel sorry, because what i done to you, will made you feel I was bad, so when you walk away, I count the steps that you take, do you see how much I need you right now?when you're gone,the pieces of my heart are missing you, when you're gone,the face I came to know is missing too, and when you're gone, the words I need to hear to always get me through the day, and make it OK, I miss you.....................................................

We were made for each other, out here forever, I know we were, be friends until the day when i gone, ll I ever wanted was for you to know, everything I do I give my heart and soul, I can hardly breathe, I need to feel you here with me, when you're gone, I will be sorry for myself, when you're gone, I will feel sad, when you're gone, I hope you will be back, when you're gone, i hope that you will be here with me, Is is because i need friends to share my emotion..................................so, Friendship Forever..................................................................................

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it