Sunday, September 30, 2007

Birthday Celebration











this year my birthday celebration was in eyes of malaysia....thx for my best dude....haha....i hv received a number of greeting cards and present and wishes from my family members and friends...thx for all that.....in conjunction, the most i am happy was my cousin sent a wishes through newspaper...i'm so happy.....thanks Sean and Bryan....I love u so much......haha...
then, the visit for eyes of malaysia.....i'm so happy that m y friends anthony, nick and keh vin accompany me and celebrated my birthday....... i'm happy with that present and thanks a lot for the present.....i love u all too....haha.....hopefully i can go to eyes of malaysia with family members...because visit with family member will made a different feeling if comapre with friends...haha....
then i will like to thanks my parents that they bought a cakes for me to celebrated my birthday....i thought that this year like the previous year no cakes....but this year i get a surprise from them and even from my best dude.....haha.....so happy i love you all....haha.....
this year, i am very glad to said that i am happy i think this is the best celebration that i ever have....although the present not as expensive but i can feel their heart......or maybe because this year is special cause same with my chinese dates when i born.....anyway, i would like to said thank you and i love u all......over here, there have some photo that i took during my birthday.....

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it