Saturday, September 29, 2007

-------Happy Birthday----------

today 29/09/2007 is my birthday and my mom told me that today is a wonderful birthday cause my chinese born date was same as the christian born dates....wow...it might me a wonderful and a very good birthday....i'm so happy about this.....so far i already received about 1 present, 3 birthday cards and 8 wishes from sms and quite a number of wishes to my friendster id there....haha..i'm happy with that at least i still be remembered in my friends heart although we didn't meet for almost 2 years since 2005........
furthemore, today in chinese calendar is a very good day because a lot of couple will become husband and wife.....so happy with that.....at least during my birthday a lot couple will become husband and wife....congralulations to them....
tonight, should be my very remembered day because i will go to Eyes of Malaysia....imagine, not everyone can enjoy their birthday with meaningful occasion....haha....but i know although i don't have a cake but this make me stasfied enough.....because of the wishes and present....anyway so far this is my story about the my birthday....hopefully tonight got surprise from friends or family members and all the occasion will be done in smoothly

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it