Wednesday, August 30, 2006

worst ceremony

today is the worst ceremony that held is my school....this ceremony is about the national day that under school stage....when i was in primary to high school, this is the most worst ceremony that i go through...the weather for today is very bad.....raining heavily.....that why i said that this is the worst ceremony that i been through in my life....most of the students are so lucky because they can't get wei into but as a prefct i got wet into and make me like just having a bath....whole of my pant and shoe are wet....this make me feel unhappy and the happy mood to change to bad mood to celebrete the national school stage ceremony....-_- <-------a moody emotion....

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it