Sunday, October 15, 2006

bore

after the last semester exam, i feel bored at school......most of my teacher who taught me no teach us anything except give us exercise to do....and the expiry date to pass up all the homeworks is one week....i am the person who like to finish up homework as fast as possible...so, after i finished up my homework, i jz sit at the class looking around all my freends mostly do their homework and playing around especially the group of boy at the back who playing around for whole day....this make me exhausted and bored to going to school.....duh......next, on the last friday i went out with some of my old friends with one of my senior....all of us met at pizza hut restaurant....both of my old friends that go for colleges are getting fat....r really all the colleges students will get fat??no comment about this.....
finally, i jz download a movie and soundtraks from the movie....the title is High School Musical...this movie so good and nice.....i advise u download this movie....u never regret to watch it...

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it