Saturday, October 7, 2006

long post

seem that like almost a month i didn't write blog...so, probably this is the longest posts in every posts that i wrote before....many things happen do after 17 september....(the previous post).... i still remember the main point is my last semester exam on next monday is the last day of my exam...i already knew that this time i will get a bad result....coz i never pay an effort on my this exam....i jz keep on pray and hope not as bad as i think....
besides that, on last few days, i can't conect to the internet coz of technical problem through the internet line...on that last few days, i feel torture coz can't chat with my friends and check my mails and the same time most of my exam are already gone.....so nothing to do at the time...jz listenng to song and play the sims....feel bored and tourture....
on this weeks, the PMR (goverment test) test began, most of my teachers who taught me when to other school to be prefect...and i feel bored...always chat and gossip with friends in class....coz i too bored...actually i feel strange why don't school give us a hooliday...like my brothers holiday for a weeks long so good.....anyway hari raya nad deepavali around the corner so at the same week i get a week of holiday....
moreover, mooncake festival jz past only this year mooncake jz celebrate at my dad friend house...i mean dad close friend.....jz bored at there coz nth to do and at the same time i jz cure from sore throat so i try to avoid to eat most of the things such as mooncakes, cakes, and others things that can make us feel thristy....
next, last month is my birthday and i jz turn 18 years old...this year birthday jz like normal no cake and no people celebrate for me.....i jz got a wish from friends by sms and friendster (testimonial) so, thanks for the wish....and i jz get into upper teenager life....that means....the older teenager group...jz have 3 more years to bcome younger aldult group...so fast....
last but not least, the enviroment in malaysia very bad...coz of haze....the burning jungle from indonesia...almost every year haze cases will come to malaysia.....on previous years the haze makes school close for two days....totally, i hope that the indonesia goverment can solve this case as fast as possible....so that we in malaysia can live in good enviroment.....
lastly, the year end holiday is fall on next month, probably i will stay at home and cover up all my syllabus and be prepared to upper six and my test that will hold on next year......hopefully....i can cover up all of the syllabus during the coming holiday......

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it