Sunday, October 29, 2006

boring holiday

last week is a boring holiday that i ever had.....the holiday was began from 20 oct till 29 oct and 30 oct the school reopen again....and i jz hv to study three more weeks only and the year end holiday will begin....yeah!!!! i love holiday.....holiday can make me so relax and overslept everytime......i told this to my friend i mean jz my best friend and trusty friend that i like to sleep and the called me as mr piggy.....think of it make me laugh coz of the word.....honestly yeah i admit that i like to sleep and they should called me as mr.piggy.....hehe....let back to the topic.....on the last holiday, i jz went to a few places only.... i jz went to sunway pyramid.... feel bore if hang up with family....probably nth to chat with them......and honestly i dislike to hang up with family member...if i hv a choice wether hang up with family or friends i prefer to hang up woth friends....perhaps my relationship with my family not as good as my brother....i feel like after my form 5 spm result.....my parent feel like giving me a very hard time to me.....anyway i dislikes to talk this topic cause i feel like not respect them if i talk about this topic.....anyway i just have to pray to god hope that they can give me a hard time but please don't give it over my limit.....next, during the holiday i have to go back to school to pratice prefect performance for the farewell party on nov 1.....anyway i feel like i jz wasting my time over there cause of the junior like do not respect me or my social skill with them are lack....i dunno about that....i rather stay at home and go to bed and hv a good dream.....last but not least, i still have three weeks left and my year end holiday begin....in this holiday i will plan that cope up my syllabus and just hand up with my online friends...and i hope that i oso can hang up with my trusty friend......additional point, i jz recall something.....i asked myself a question if i have a chance to study at abroad, i will like to study at UK university (Reading Of University), US university (Harvard University) or Australia University (Melbourne University)....anyway i hope that this chance will come to me and make my dream come school.....finally, i wish that everything will be fine and hope that i can cope up my syllabus and have to less online.......

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it