Saturday, January 13, 2007

already a week in school

already a week in school and i feel not so happy around in school....why?? this is because i always feel bore and sleepy when every class held......i feel like i am regret to enter form 6, i should enter diploma or foundation course.......furthermore, i feel like no mood to study.....always think when is STPM will end in my life.......anyway, lesson was started by all the subject teacher and so far i still can cope up all the syllabus except some economic that so hard to understand.....but i try to understand.....in addition this year have a lot of prefect candidates....what sould i comment about this....really i will faint because of them......i am really no eyes to see....another things that i will like to share is most of my seniors be a temporily school teacher and they taught in afternoon section....so miss them ......haha....so childish am i.....anyway just wish them good luck.....
next topic is my house meeting, i feel dissapointed that i could not take any post from green house....most of my friends got it but me....just without look into it....haiz i just worried about the university qualification.....anyway i just have to pray a lot nowdays.....

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it