Friday, January 26, 2007

my public speaking

my public speaking that held on thursday at the morning assembly make me so scare.....do u know that i am shaking and sweat when i spoke...oh my god.....a milion of eyes looked at me only.....this make me so scare and nervous until i forgot one paragraph......suck me.....i should be cool down and and hope that i will remember all but however i am so dissapointed of myself......anyway my friends told me that i already try my best and done a good job...but i want the very best.....but probably i so long did't go up to stage to give my public speaking since form 5.....i still remember when i was in form 5 i also nervous but not so nervous like on that day.....oh my god....however, i got a new experince....my horrible public speaking......

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it