Saturday, January 20, 2007

busy boy

being busy for the whole week until i forgot to write any blog....i remember the last blog that i wrote is on last two weeks......many things happen through the week.....my public speaking will held on next thursday i feel so nervous.....i hope that i can skip this public speaking and at the same time this is impossible to skip coz this is compulsory for all form 6......my MUET exam is around the corner n probably will be in April 28 after my school sport day.....i hope that i jz can go it only one time and hopefully can got at least minimun band 4......dear god, please bless me.....another things is probably i will get a lack holiday during Chinese New year.....probably just only i can got at least 4 days off include Saturday and Sunday.....besides that, i seem like regret something....what suppose i regret....i fill the STPM form and i tick Maths S.....i afraid that i will fail the Maths exam...i should drop the Maths and take another subject such as History or Malaysia Language....stupid fellow of me.....dear god, pls bless me about this problem too.....last but no least, i feel lazy to study and go for tuition that held on saturday and sunday....saturday is quite ok for me but sunday i'm so lazy to go.....haiz....that means in a week i hv to study from monday to sunday....at least last time sunday i can get a rest.....poor of me....finally, i hope that god will bless me everytime and give me some of clue to solve any problems that i can't solve it..............

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it