Sunday, March 4, 2007

The Last Day Of CNY Celebration

Today is the very last day for CNY.....time was past with a high speed.....just close with my eyes and already 15 days past....CNY celebration in the end.....past 12.00am today CNY spirit will gone and had to wait till next year.....as my view, i feel this year CNY like quite a boring event.....i did't know why? probably because of my mood or because of exam?? i do not think so any reason....however, i got many red packets this year....haha....the purpose i write this blog is i wanted to summarise all the meaning of CNY...but i feel like i did't know how to start....erm....probably i should start this...CNY (Boar Year) is a last zodiac within 12 zodiac....and next year will be the next zodiac with a brand new era again...finally, i really do not know wanna to write what again....i jz to said Happy Chap Goh Mei

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it