Sunday, March 11, 2007

Park

everybody now have many type of illness...so to prevent to get any illness, we have to go to park to exercise n make or heart more active....so today, i went to the park at somewhere kepong with family for a jog...it was so unbelievable that the park was so big....so is very good for me to build up my stamina because my sport day will held on next month and i wish that i can take part in sport day...at least i can win some medal....haha.....after that, i jog at the park almost 6 km probably.....i feel so tired coz i already did not run almost a year.....wow....quite long....after that, i went to a stall to buy a kite....guess what?? this is the first time i play kite....i am so happy.....kite is a kind of game that need wind....and fly up to the sky.... guess what??? playing a kite is the most unforgetful experince that i have......moreover, i wish that i everyday can go there to play kite.....haha....lastly, hope that i can take part in my school sport and go to the park to build stamina and play kite again......

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it