Sunday, March 25, 2007

problem again???

dear blog,
everybody has a problem. why every people have a problem???? if this world do no have a word "PROBLEM" sure everyday every people will live happily....
i have so many problem that do not know how to solve it...
my main exam STPM around the corner although some people said that still very long ago because it held on November but for me is already gonna end of March and April will be here for the next few days and yet i still relax and lazy....i asked my senior for advise and no point of changing of me to good habit...what does my senior said is right...want to be sucess is up to you...i always want to be sucess but i do not know why am i be so lazy....always online, chatting and watch chinese and english drama...hello!!! don't u feel shame..don't u remember the last time u took SPM? what result do u got? like shit right....parents give a very hard time and until now still the same make me so stress something and no bother them something....so u should improve yourself...prove that they are wrong....and make them pround....furthemore, my MUET are very around the corner....next month at the end of April....so, hope that i can get at least Band 4 onwards...but the main points is can i do it? what should i do if i got band 1 till band 3? do i not suitable to study? all i know is one word describe me is "LAZY"...yes Eddie Low is very lazy...always online and watching television....not even touch books...people now always burning the midnight oil but u still dreaming....why? why? why don't u behardworking like last time u took PMR exam? so hardworking....and get a very good results....but when up to form 4 ur laziness bring till now upper six....so, what should i do? surely change ur bad habit into a good habit...don't u wanna be a top student? like ur senior....being top students in school....if u want to be well-known to other students u must study very hard indeed...so, get a very good result...prove to all the teachers and friends that you can be a top students......make them feel sorry to you...yes! make them feel sorry to you....and now on I must study very hard indeed....i promise to myself that i want to be the top students...on now onwards....online and watching television is jz on saturday and sunday and just not more than 6 hours like now.....remember, i already promise myself..so must do it......if not i will be die..........

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it