Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Finally!!!!!!!!

Dear Blog
Finally, my STPM examination was over, I'm totally graduate from school....yahoo.....so, in this case i no need to go to school anymore....haha....but i have to prepare to go tertiary school.....hopefully tertiary school rules will not like high school rules so tight and strict, i dislikes it...

so, what should i said????
hmmmm, my examination???
hmmmmm, i can said that i will fail one subject...it is because i really dunno what should i do n write in this subject cause i hate it.....very hate accounts.....but hopefully i can get an A.....haha....but i can said that one of the part in general paper i did wrongly.....haiz.......feel disappointed to myself....but what can i said??? I'm totally try my very best already....so, hopefully i can get good result for my STPM examination.....

the next things is, the first things that i done after STPM is watching animation from Youtube...haha....feel strange dunno why i so like to watch animation????but i feel weird because most of my friends didn't online.....dunno where are they all been.....poor Eddie online alone....ha ha......

finally, i would like to said that my exam is totally over........YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i will frequently post more blogs in the future..........

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it