Monday, December 17, 2007

First day in office job.............

wow!!!! what can i said???? today first day go to work so cool....haha......what can i except....anyway let me introduce my new workplace.....actually not a new workplace actually is new job....haha......firstly, i work in banking firm......in here, i do watever they need me to do...haha.... actually today nothing much i can said i just met new friends over there and also i feel all of them also kind and good, hopefully they can guide me in the future....haha......moreover, Law is one of my friends that today thought me a lot of things.....haha.....and what can i said today i just line up all the cards only.....haha......that all for today.....^_^

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it