Tuesday, December 11, 2007

MY First JOb

dear blog,
yahoo!!!! finally i get a job.......haha.......i can't imagine that i will work in banking firm.....yahoo....but what am i curious is am i able to work in there????ha ha....i have to try cause my working place from here quite far......but anyway i just work as teller only cause at there lack of workers......moreover, i feel excited that my wish to work in banking firm finally realise.....i must work harder to achieve what i want.....hopefully banking firm will suitable for me..........
anyway i would like to thanks my aunties that so caring about me....help me a lot........i love you all....keke......by the way, i should write why can i got the job...
firstly, it was introduce from auntie Connie....then later the first interview with branch manager and assistant manager......do u know i am afraid to get an interview luckily they not so fierce.....haha.....hopefully, they are good person.......then after the interview they straight away issued me medical check up letter...wow.....i consider they are hiring me......then today i gave them the medical report to them....and guess what they said, they said come to work on next Monday.....Yahoo!!!!!!!!!i get the job..........haha........although i just finish up my exam and not having a much holiday but i happy......haha.....but now i just want to work and earn some income so that i can buy whatever i want............that all for now and i will be continue to write blogs.............

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it