Tuesday, June 6, 2006

First Tuition In Form 6 and Mathematics

Form 6 is the highest form in secondary school and not all students will get and go to form 6. only the selected students will get to form 6. however, students in form 6 have to take a goverment test that called STPM. STPM is the world top 3 hardest test in this world. therefore, students that take form 6 can consider very good and geng even with the average results. it is because every big comapny in malaysia will hire you if u have a form 6 certificate. so, form 6 is very good and oso very hard.

however, this is not my mainly topic in this blog. my mainly topic in this blog is i take a tuition for my mathematics s subject. my first place tuition in my form 6 is in batu 3 and the tuition name is Pusat Tuisyen Jati Diri. I hv to thanks someone coz he introduce me to go there. act, i plan to go to kasturi to tuition this subject but bcoz of the explaination of him i decided to go there. hehe.

even my school did not offer mathematics in art scream i still decided to take mathematics. so, i have to take six subjects in STPM. wow, too many subjects for me. however, when in form 5 i compousary to took 10 subjects in SPM more than STPM. next, i oso feel that mathematics is very important in our whole life and even for the world that every seconds spining around the sun. furthemore, now in form 6 mathematics already not in malay language is in english language. so, i want to try to feel and improve my english language. furthemore, mathematics oso can help me to do well in my account subject.

before i take mathematics subject, i got some advise from my friends that from science scream. most of them advise me not to take mathematics subjects and some of them advise me that take mathematics. the reason that my friends that advise me not to take mathematics is because this subject is very hard. this remind me an advise from my family member. this advise is very meaningful and i always remember it. so i like to share my friends that now reading this blog. the advise is "THE FIRST TIME YOU TRY SOMETHING IT WILL ALWAYS SEEM DIFFICULT. AS YOU STRUGGLE TO DO IT, YOU WILL FEEL THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE SUCESSFUL. BUT IF YOU KEEP ON TRYING, THE DAY WILL COME WHEN YOU CAN DO IT SO WELL AND WITH GREAT EASE". actually, that is quite meaningful advise. so, that advise make me decided to take mathematics.

finally, mathematics is easy if u can catch the format and the idea and do a lot of exercise. so, that all for today and my advise is "DO NOT THINK HARD BUT ALWAYS THINK EASY".

Thx

-----EDDIE-----

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it