Monday, June 19, 2006

Hari Koperasi

Koperasi Day was held in my school for the first time. the activity that held on koperasi day is car wash, drama, and poster drawing. anyway my class all compolsary to take part either one activity. however, i take the car wash activity. damm tired. have to wash car for teachers. today, i jz wash 3 cars only with one junior. the worst things is all the car both of us wash is damm big and damm dirty. yucks. white cloth become black cloth. yucks. however, i jz got a new experince again. haha. furthemore, i have to said that the drama is bore. sorry i have to said this. hope the drama gang that read my blog don't angry arr.

finally, tomorrow i hope that my class calon ketua pengawas campaign will held in a happy way. that all for today.
thx

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it