Saturday, June 3, 2006

Holiday

wat a bored holiday.... haiz....... everyday do the same things eat, sleep, study, on9, chatting and watch tv. damm bored and i am suffer now. however, today i have quite fun with family. my family and i visited my dearest aunt that live in seri kembangan. it can consider far away from my house coz need to take an hour to reach her home. haiz....y she live so far.....

however, i jz only downloading a few movies. hope all the movies not a bored movie.hehe.
furthemore, i still hv to suffer a week to do the same things.hehe.

next, i think i already hv a god brother that younger than me jz a year. actually, not really god brother yet jz coming soon only. hehe. hope he got read my blog. hehe. i met this coming god brother in friendster then later chotting in msn. hehe.

that all for today.

THX

----EDDIE-----

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it