Thursday, June 29, 2006

Bad days

wat a bad day jz only well from sick....suck....got a gastric...damm painful....wat a suck pain....however, have to eat accrocding to timing already....once feel hingary must eat....wat a suck....today another bad day again....no post from Majlis Tingkatan Enam (MTE)...haiz....how come lerr..i mzget post lerrr...if not can't go public U lerr...haiz have to pray hardly....still got two more clubs....hope either one or both oso got post....
that all fo today...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it