Wednesday, August 23, 2006

happy

on the holiday week, i feel more bore and bore by day after day coz i always stay at home doing same things.....but today i went to midvalley with my friends....i quite happy that can go out with them but we didn't watch any movie..it is because too many people line up in the ticket counter to buy ticket. i wonder why so many people wanna to watch movie althought today is not on weekend or on sunday or on public holiday... it jz only school holiday...hmmmm.....so strange.....
hmmm.....furthemore, today at midvalley i saw a jigsaw puzzle....this jigsaw puzzle is very nice about disney characters...i thought i want to but the jigsaw puzzle and flame it to decorate my room...when i looked the price.....too expensive for me....i am so sad.....so nice jigsaw puzzle and i so love disney characters..hope that my coming birthday got someone will buy the beautiful puzzle for me.....i just pray and hope only.....

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it