Thursday, August 3, 2006

Nervous Feeling

August month are already begin...therefore, 2006 is already past half year and there have still four months to go and the year 2007 will begin..this is very fast....seem like i just feel this month is still the month of may...I also doesn't know why....today 3rd of August is very meaningful life and i got an new experience again...furthemore, i got a strange nervous feeling today...as i know the person who read my blog will think i am nervous about what??hehe...am i right??anyway let me tell you...today i am a mc for the indenpendent month that held in my schhol...in this month all the form 6 jz lower 6 only must be a mc for the indepentent month..i feel nervous when i stand on the stage and so many people who are looking at me..when i looked at them i feel nervous until i forgot some of the important phrases that i have to told all the students that in assembly...luckily i can recalls the important phrases at the end of my performance as mc..secondly, today my school was held a debate that authorized by the Information Department from our goverment...as usual i am not the participant but i am the time keeper...what an interesting experince to be a time keeper....in this debate all the participants is my freinds and i feel that all of them done the good jobs and also a good performance..althought i am not the participant but i am pround of myself because i am giving the oppournity to be a time keeper...being time keeper is very nuisance duty...last but not least, the winner for this debate is not from my class is from lower 6 science but the best debate is from my class there was lower 6 art class..... finally, today the 3rd of August 2006 is very meaning experince with a strange feeling nervous......

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it