Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Last Minutes

last minutes job is the things that i hated the most.....as i know majority in this world dislikes to do something on last minutes....today 18 august, one of my teacher advisor form my prefectorial board make a last minutes decision and make me in chaotic situation....why does he put me in this situation??? he (teacher advisor) who makes a decision in last minutes and never even discuss the decision with me or even he head of the Perbendaharaan group....so, i have to make a sudden meeting with all the members and make all the member in chaotic situation....however, today this situation makes me feel very upset....but i have no idea that he will makes this mistakes again??
if he still makes the same mistakes??how can i solve?? today situation makes me missed two periods of class....damm frascusting....

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it