Tuesday, December 26, 2006

chritmas countdown

usually people around the world will celebrate their Christmas Eve at the famous shooping clomplex or any place that can consider as a park that can celebrate christmas with countdown.....however,yesterday my countdown is very special.....i celebrated with friends....guess where we celebrated.....haha...in the car....hoho.....actually we wanna to go to bintang walk to celebrate but at the end of the day, traffic jam....malaysia too many cars....everyday also traffic jam......haiz....but i feel happy cause i can celebrated with my friends.....finally, i would like to said thank you to my friends that join me to go countdown....thanks keh vin...ur mom car so cool and rock....hehe....anyway Merry Christmas

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it