Thursday, December 28, 2006

connection problem

dear blogs, i am fed up to my connection to MSN, why this happen??it is because the earthquake in Chinese Taipei.....Not i want to blame the earthquake the person who i want to blame is me....it is because i already addicted to MSN and like to chat.....already almost two days i can't chat to my friends.....and some of my frieds that sat for PMR got their result and i can't ask them because of i can't connect to MSN.....poor of me.....why happen before the earthquake i did't take their phone???so that i can call them or sms them and ask them......stupid fellow of me......lastly, i hope that i can connect to MSN within this week......coz New Year in the corner and i wanna to wish them......hopefully.................

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it