Sunday, December 31, 2006

GoodBye 2006!!!!! Hello 2007!!!!

Already Past 365 days in this years.....this years is not a happy year for me and even also next year......but at least i have a happy moment within the end of this year.....i mean holiday for me....hehe......feel sad that 2006 is already over......i feel that the earth spining around the orbit quite fast....it is because......i feel like yesterday only i have a new year......however, my new year resolution is I MZ GET A FLYING COLOUR IN MY TRIAL EXAM AND ALSO MY STPM AND MUST CONFIDENT TO DO ANYTHING......addition, study smart but not hard.......finally, jz like to wish all people around the world and all the animals, bugs, trees and so on except alien HAPPY NEW YEAR........

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it