Thursday, December 21, 2006

santa claus is coming to town

during this holiday, i guess that is the borest holiday in my whole life.....so bore...always stay at home...eat, sleep, chatting, play online game and watch drama......all this activity is seem like suck...useless people only done this all kind of activity....however i admit that i am useless...but there have one thing that i am very gladful...at least i done some revision....yeah!!!
christmas is on the corner and i am sure this year christmas sure not happy like last year...y???coz....this year christmas totally will stay at home be a rich guy child.....one of my friend said she have plan for christmas eve but i doubt it......the plan totally will not sucessful.....but i have plan with my other friends that probably both of us will go to midvalley to watch a movie....but i not sure yet wheter i should continue with my plan or just stay at home doing useless activity....haiz!!!!!!
anyway after christmas will be new year.....oh my god...next year i have to be numb.....my important exam will probably held in november year 2007......anyway, i just have to really being numb....
finally, i just like to wish Merry Christmas to all people who read my blog and every life being that live in this world.....except alien......

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it