Wednesday, August 8, 2007

ALmost come

nth to write much about this post, i jz wan to tell my feeling.....what can i do? all school syllabus finish and now all the teachers that taught me always give us to exercise until i have no time to finish it up.....furthemore, i bought so many work books to do it but seem time not allowed me to do it so........what can i do??? i see all my friends struggling for their exam and me jz always do such a waste time activities like chatting around with friends......i wish that i can be like my friends study and study is their own perceptive.....me, i dunno what can i said about me???how to change my laziness character.....god, please bless me......please someone help me to change my laziness.......i dun want to me lazy anymore but the lazy always fight with me and i always will surrender....please help me.......although my exam is around the corner but i didn't prepare
anything.....i dun wan to fail anymore.......jz three months left.......please help me.....i need someone to help me...........................................

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it