Tuesday, August 21, 2007

stress have been released

dear blog,
today i am happy, y?coz i can meet my old friends......haha.....funny right.....keh vin the driver firstly fetch me n wai loon go to watch movie at 1U i dunno why suddenly he will asked me....haha...don't bother la coz i feel happy to see keh vin....hehe....three of us watched Ratatouille...quite funny this movie......haha....then jz now my senior kok hui msn me want to go for drinks with the driver also keh vin....haha.....then of coz i said i want because i so long no see senior liau.....keke.....coz hard to see senior.....he now study at Johor so now holiday for one week and so we go for drinks....haha
so the conclusion for this blogs is i feel all my problem and stress all gone from my heart.....haha....anyway i feel that 20/08/2007 is the most happiness moments in my life because i can meet both of my friends that less see them in my life.....haha.....anyway i wish them good luck in their study..................

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it