Thursday, August 30, 2007

School Parade

dear blog,
today i am so happy because my school have made a history....regarding to the national day for tomorrow my school today have one celebration....so, this year is very special because my country already 50 years old means half century.....so, my school organize a celebration...although eveiry year there have celebration but we just celebrate normally not like this years very different my school have a parade....Yeah!!! all morning section students are compulsory to take part for this parade....i feel very happy about this....so, not like last time my school don't have any parade but this year we have a parade.....why??? because my country already age 50 years....haha.....the parade took almost an hours......it very nice and long parade....so, my school have made a new hstory for my own school or probably can made Malaysia Record......but i think this is impossible....anyway i feel happy and graceful to took part for this school parade....why???this is because my country already 50 years old la.....haha.....in addition, i can see the spirit of all the students.....haha....although the form 6 gang spirit are quite dull but anyway i enjoyed cause i am the fellow who hold a national flag....that why i am so enjoyed.....kaka.....that all for the story of today my School Parade......Yeah!!!!!

~~~MALAYSIA HAPPY INDEPENDENT DAY~~~

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it