Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tension???Stress???

dear blog,
i am so tension and stress......i don't know what to do???why???some my subjects teacher already mad.....stress us always push us to study and the next days will have exam......oh my god.....when i heard the words exam, i already afraid.......what i gonna to do????jz ignore it or study?????before the day when exam, i studied but when the next day, everything that i study yesterday stuff all totally gone.....is true gone......this make me so afraid......sometimes my mind was thinking, what for i studied???all the things that i studied will lost and gone......why not the study time i use to online, chatting with friends and
play games.....this is what my mind always thinking.....so, what can i do??? i feel that last time when SPM time all the teacher not stress us like that but now STPM most of the teacher stress us, this really make me so and so tension......i feel that i wanna to talk with principal to apply 3 months holiday for my ownself, so that all the stress can gone and i will be back during STPM examination day. moreover, i can study peacefully without the stress at home.....no need to exam and exam and exam.....argh....i really hate the words EXAM......dear god, please help me and guide me to the right road to sucess.....i don't want to feel stress and tension anymore......it is because when all this kind of feeling came into my mind i will totally afraid and i will lost and blank when during exam time....and please after my trial exam please principal give us a holiday for a month coz i really don't want to go school with everyday exam exam exam exam and exam...............................

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it