Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Stress

i feel stress in this whole month...many things might be happen that will make me unhappy...i don't know are this kind of things really can make me unhappy....furthemore, exam is around in the corner....i'm still not well prepare....all the teachers who taught me gv me a hard time...oh my god how counld't all the teacher could to me....don't they think i am busy...be a form 6 student is more nuisance than be a form 5 student...what should i do??my mind getting more confused....sholud i continue to persue my study or jz let it go.....are stress make me feel unhappy or i'm myself just looking for troubles???pls someone who read this blog help me........

No comments:

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it