Friday, July 28, 2006

How Could This Happen To ME

this title is very meaningful to me....this title is a song that sang by simple plan.....why i said this song is very meaningful to me?? this is baqcause this song seem like a story that telling us our friends that have a drug addict and died with a painfully life....so, this song is specially created for those like me who have a lot friends...but luckily not even one have a drug addict...but i not sure wheter next time one of my friends mayb will drug addict..i hope don"t have any....let go back to the topic....this song is mainly created for us that our friends died in drug addict and we sholud not learn from them to take drug....as we drug is very dangerous...next, my exam was ended on last monday...as i knoe first time.. sure guarantee my three subjects will fail...they is account, economy and business studies..this is because the question is so hard and i do not knoe how to answer the question...some of the question i totally live it blank....totally blank.....this really make me feel stress in my study...what should i do in the next exam...oh yea...the next exam is the last sememster exam...it maybe will will held in october...still have few months ago...when i think of this i feel scare...coz the stpm exam for me is not much time already...totally not much time...it seem that like i jz enter the form 6...furthemore, i feel very strange about why the time like past very fast....when the time getting past faster, i will getting old...i don't want to be old....i want to maintain my age...:P...however, i jz have to paid more attention in my studies...don't think so much...once u regret youwill not be regret if u struggle to do it....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it