Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Anxious

I am anxious for my future...on this few weeks, i can't sleep well.... why?? this is because i am anxious of my future that wether can i enter to public university...i already joined five clubs and yet so far, i just only got one post only within all of the club and this thursday the finacial club will have a AGM and i guarantee i sure can't get a high post....why other people so look down at me?? even my friends also same....i just want to be a secretary only and not want to be a president...i am starting regret that i choose form 6....if i still can't take a point that over than 7, maybe i will quit for my form 6 and will go to college to continue my study...there are no point that i stay form 6 with a low marks of my co-curiculum...with a low marks sure guarantee no place that will giving you to public university even i score well in my STPM......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it