Friday, July 21, 2006

replacement and examination

this weeks, i have monthly test...a very first test for my first form in form 6....jz a few question can make me feel headache.....especialy the account exam...however, i still have o more paper to go....the two more papers will be held on next monday......

tomorrow is saturday...usually saturday students will stay at home and sleep with a beautiful dreaming....but tomorrow my school all students have to go to school.....why? because need to replace for the hari raya....feast month still so long to go but have to replace the weeks on hari raya that fall on october...still so long to go...as i knoe tomorrow sure is the bore day and i hope i will like other students who sleep with a beautiful dreaming....hehe....so lazy am i....however still have 29 days to go to have a week of holiday....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it