Thursday, July 13, 2006

Finally I Won

Yeah!! finally i won the vote.....i have a post from Prefectorial Board and Finacial Club....what sholud i feel?? Happy?? Probably....It seem that my road to the future is getting bright...thanks god for helping me....hmmm....i do not know want to say wat about this??however, my monthly test are around in the corner...hope i can pass all my subjects especially my economy subjects...coz...my economy teacher too precise....she always tell us that we must get an A in economy subject in our STPM...hmmm nothing to say about this already...i just feel stress in study for this few days....that all for this post.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it