Friday, July 7, 2006

Sayangthon

Sayangthon is one of my school activity...what mean sayangthon?? Actually sayangthon is a marathon that will held in my school...furthemore, we as the students of my school have to help school to raise our school fund by finding people to donate...however, today is the last day of this activity.....however, i regret that i do not take part in this marathon....actually, first time when i heard about this i feel happy and really want to take part but when after my sickness getting worse, i feel that i sholud not take part....but now i am regret.....why an i regret....coz.....i feel that this marathon is a good activity that all students have to take part without any dilemma.....so that why i am so so so regret......however, this marathon is already over and i sholud not think it again....the main point that i sholud think is study.....if not i will regret again.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

~~~WELCOME TO EDDIE LOW BLOGS~~~

Hi everybody
This is my blog....all about my feeling and i want to share you.....who now read my blog.....thanks for taking your time to read it